Yearbook is asking for your pictures!
Eastlake community we need your to help with this year’s yearbook! Even though school is remote, we have an opportunity to plan and publish a successful and very historical yearbook during this unprecedented time in our lives. Directions for submitting photos below...
Your 2020-2021 story is as unique as this school year.
- we do know this yearbook is going to be different.
- we do know that it’s going to be about YOU and YOUR FRIENDS.
- we do know that we are going to come together as a community
- we do know we are going celebrate our victories and successes.
We do know that we are going to create an awesome yearbook for our whole school community to enjoy now and for years to come.
We need YOUR help to do that. The yearbook team can’t be everywhere, so we need you to help us get as many photos as possible, so EVERYONE can be included in making the 2020-2021 yearbook a true community effort.
Eastlake Yearbook Advisor
How to submit a photo!
- You can submit any school appropriate photo high quality at least 300 dpi.
- Link for upload - https://images.jostens.com/415465497
- User id - 415465497 (if prompted)
- Upload your photo
- Please fill in as much info as you can into the caption as well as grade info and if it is to be used as a Senior Photo.
“Cool Story” Submissions – Coming Soon!
Submit your Senior Photos to the Yearbook!
- Your photo must be high quality 300 dpi
- VERTICAL head and shoulder OR ½ body format.
- It must be original image and not a photo of a photo
- Upload to: https://images.jostens.com/415465497 If you are prompted for a user id, to use 415465497.
- Please fill out in the description box: SENIOR PORTRAIT as all image go into the same photo bank!
- Deadline is Jan. 31, 2021. Please don’t wait!
Senior Yearbook Ads
Yearbook recognition ads are a great way for parents, families and friends to commemorate student achievements and important milestones. In addition, revenues from recognition ads help our school to create a better yearbook. To purchase your ad online, follow the instructions on the form below.
Jostens is managing our school's yearbook ad sales so please do not contact or send materials to the school. Please take into account our school's ad content guidelines on the bottom of this form during the creation of your ad online.