Seniors Class of 2021
Class of 2021
Graduation Ceremony is
Thursday, June 10th 5:00PM
Location: T-Mobile Park
Graduation & Convocation
Speakers, Performers & Art Work Needed
Applications due April 26th
Auditions will be held April 27th & 28th
Graduation and Convocation are approaching! We need student speakers for both the Graduation and Convocation ceremonies.
Please complete the application form linked below and be sure to indicate at which event you would like to be considered. (Graduation, Convocation, Both). Please make note of the Important Dates!
Convocation has a theme of “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give” with the emphasis on the “What we Give” piece. We are hoping to have speeches and performances relate to this theme if possible.
There are several ways to get involved in the Graduation Ceremony or in Convocation.
- An art piece for the cover of Graduation and Convocation programs (image should be related to wolves, Eastlake, WSPS, We Give, or Graduation and must be in pen or pencil)
- Student’s artwork to display at Convocation
- Performers for Graduation (one student speaker, one student performance, one national anthem performer) and Convocation
- Performers for Convocation (musicians, dancers, speakers, etc.)
Things you need to know:
- All performances and speeches must be appropriate for school and gradation. All speeches, lyrics, poems, etc. must have a written copy turned in with the application (or by April 19th at the latest)
- Speakers: your speech should be about 3 -5 minutes (no longer than 10).
- Performers: your performance should be a maximum of 5 minutes. You don’t have to perform on your own either; you can have a duet or group performance as well.
Order your Cap and Gown, Senior Wear, Class Rings - https://www.jostens.com/
Cap and Gown prices will be going up soon.
- EHS Scholarship Reporting Form
- EHS Military Reporting Form
- EHS Destination Day Submission Form You must use a LWSD email address to submit the Destination Day form. If you are using a non-LWSD email, please email your name, destination, major (optional) and photograph (optional) to: