Back to School 2021-2022
Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year!
Please view the information on this page to get you set to start the school year!
First day of School - Wednesday September 1st
Back to Business Days 21-22
Each day runs from 9AM-2PM
August 26th -- Freshmen
August 27th - Sophomores
August 30th - Juniors
August 31st - Seniors
Pay for items BEFORE you come to Back To Business Days OR bring check to pay in person. https://payments.lwsd.org/
Log into the LWSD online payment portal to see if your student has any fees or fines. https://payments.lwsd.org/
Return books or materials to clear fines, or pay fines for any lost or damaged items.
Items like Parking Permits, Sports Fees and Off Campus Passes require all fines to be cleared.
For all items please see below for more information!
- ASB Card = $50 see below for more info
- Yearbook = $65 see below for more info
- Parking Permits (available only to Juniors & Seniors) Full Year = $57, Running Start = $29
- PSAT Test = check back for more info on test dates and pricing for Juniors deciding to take test
- PE Shirts = $7 see below for more info
- Athletic Fees = $200 per sports season, see below for info on Family & Individual fee caps
- Off Campus Pass= no charge, see below for more info
Class Fees- will be loaded once all schedule changes are finalized- usually the 2nd week of school. Login to the LWSD payment portal to see if any class fees have been applied to your student in mid-September.
Families can receive financial assistance, please complete the FRL Form HERE and contact your Counselor or email email@example.com to request assistance.
Back to School Information - Please visit the drop down menu below for information to know about the start of the school year. Information listed by alpha.
Our 9th Grade Parent Orientation is virtual this year. Please view our PowerPoint presentation for information about our school using this link: https://youtu.be/OrrxTnCD9nY
First Day of School Information
On Wednesday, September 1st we will have a staggered start. Freshmen and Sophomores will both begin at 7:30.
- Freshmen students will start in their 1st period class for a Link Crew activity and to ensure they know where to go and how to access their schedules.
- Sophomores will report to the stadium and will start with an assembly out at the stadium field. Students will remain masked and socially distanced.
- Juniors and Seniors will arrive by 8:05 am when the whole school begins first period.
Dorian Studios will be taking student pictures. Paper order forms are available outside the main office. Also, you can order photos from Dorian at www.dorianstudio.com
Picture Make-Up Day - September 8th
Re-Take Day - October 20th