Transcript Requests

The process for requesting your high school transcripts is dependent on your enrollment status, purpose, time of year, etc. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure your transcript is delivered on time. 

Types of Transcripts

There are two types of high school transcripts: official and unofficial. 

  • Official transcripts are signed and sealed in an envelope or digitally sent directly to the college by Eastlake.
  • Unofficial transcripts are printed, emailed, uploaded to the college by the student. 
  • Final Official transcripts are digitally sent to the college after final grades are posted by Eastlake.
Transcript Example
First page of the PDF file: sample-transcript

UNOFFICIAL - Current Students

Unofficial Transcripts are available for students to download in the portfolio section of their Skyward Family/Student Access. 

Skyward Step-by-Step instructions

OFFICIAL - Current Students & Alumni

If you are currently enrolled student at Eastlake and need an Official Transcript* OR are an Eastlake Aumni, please contact Cathy Johnson @

*If you are graduating June 2024 and need a "final official" transcript sent to your school after spring semester grades are posted, please follow the instructions on how to request a transcript in Xello. Instructions are available in April.  

Credit Earned Before HS - Current

Removing Credit Taken Before High School

If you are current Eastlake freshman, sophomore or junior and want to request to remove credit or a grade taken before high school, complete this form and return it to your EHS Counselor before the end of your junior year.

FINAL OFFICIAL - Class of 2024

Please follow the instructions on requesting a final official transcript in Xello so you can have your final official transcript sent to your college, university, or NCAA. Deadline to submit is May 31, 2024

First page of the PDF file: SENIORS_2024_Requesting_Final_Transcripts

UW College in the High School

UW Logo

Seniors! Are you taking or have you taken a UW in the High School class here at Eastlake? If so, you will need to order a transcript directly from UW after you have completed the class, and have it sent to the college that you’re attending in the fall.

Requests UW CHS Transcript


Recent Graduate: If you are a recent graduate and have not yet picked up your diploma, please contact Mrs. Johnson @ to make arrangements.
  • Diplomas are a one-time ceremonial item and cannot be reordered.
  • We do not have copies of diplomas.
Verification of Graduation: If verification of graduation from Eastlake High School is required, a transcript can be requested.
  • Eastlake Alumni requesting an Official Transcript, please contact Mrs. Johnson @ Note: Counseling office is closed for summer break.