Pacific Northwest College Credit
Pacific NW College Credit provides students with the opportunity to earn dual high school and college credit for eligible Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses taught here at Eastlake. To earn college credit, students must register while taking the class, pay the non-refundable $50 annual consortium fee by June 15TH, and receive a grade of “B” or higher in the class.
Students who register their eligible high school class(es) have the opportunity to earn college credit in addition to credit from their high school if they successfully complete the class(es) with a grade of “B” (3.0) or better and pay a $50 fee. The college credit earned is for actual college courses currently offered at the awarding college - courses that are part of an established program of study in current professional or technical programs. This allows students to get a head start on a successful future in high-demand programs of study that lead to careers with potential - careers in demand right here in the Pacific Northwest!
College Credit earned through CTE Dual Credit is posted to a college transcript from the awarding college. Credit earned will be part of the student's permanent college record & GPA.
Eastlake CTE Teachers distribute registration instructions once classes get underway.
- Enroll in an eligible class.
- Create an account in Statewide Enrollment & Reporting System (SERS) and register your high school class(es) in the SERS system. If you are a returning student and not sure which email you used, send an email to INFO@PNWcollegecredit.org and include your full name, birthdate, and high school.
- Pay $50 fee online at www.pnwcollegecredit.org/pay
- Register and pay during the same school year you take the eligible high school class(es). Registration System (SERS) is open December 1st - June 15th. Payment System is open from December 1st - June 20th.
- Earn a grade of "B" or above.
- Request credit be posted to college transcript.
- Colleges transcribe all PNW College Credit students in August.
ZOOM DROP INS
PNW College Credit will host multiple virtual information sessions to answer questions about the registration process.
Have questions? Join a session.
Meeting ID: 602 106 0210
Friday, May 12th, 12–12:30 pm
Monday, May 15th, 4–4:30 pm
Wednesday, May 17th, 3:30–4 pm
Friday, May 19th, 3–3:30 pm
Tuesday, May 23rd, 3:30–4 pm
Thursday, May 25th, 3:30–4 pm
Thursday, June 1st, 3:30–4 pm
Wednesday, June 7th, 3:30–4 pm
Friday, June 9th, 4–4:30 pm
Tuesday, June 13th, 3:30–4 pm
Wednesday, June 14th, 1–1:30 pm
Thursday, June 15th, 4–4:30 pm
Monday, June 19th, 1–1:30 pm
Tuesday, June 20th, 3:30–4 pm
EHS CTE DUAL CREDIT CLASSES
Click HERE to view the list of CTE classes with Dual Credit.
- American Sign Language 1 & 2
- Anatomy and Physiology
- AP Computer Science A
- Business and Marketing Foundations
- Computer Programming/Principles
- Health (online)
- Introduction to Engineering Design
- Materials Science 1 & 2
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification 1 & 2
- Personal Finance
- Photography 1 & 2 (must take two semesters)
- Principles of Engineering
- Technical Theater
- Video Production 1 & 2
- Yearbook 1 & 2