Should I do Running Start? Is it right for me?
Bellevue College and Central Washington University Sammamish and Lake Washington Institute of Technology have information sessions or meetings to fully explain the program, including potential benefits and risks. Everyone should plan to attend one of these as part of their application process to learn more. Schedules for these information sessions can be found on the Running Start section of their respective website. A few important issues to consider before deciding if Running Start is right for you.
- Academic Skills
- Personal Readiness
- AP versus Running Start
- Can I participate in an Eastlake sport as a Running Start student?
- Transferring College Credit
- Now that I'm preparing to register, how do I decide which classes to take?
- How many credits can/should I take?
- Now that I am ready to start my first quarter, what else should I keep in mind?
- Transitioning to a New Environment
- EHS is a Closed Campus
- Sounds great, how/when do I sign up?