Out of District & Online Course Information

Online classes must be pre-approved.  Please fill out the Out of District Coversheet and Appendix C and turn it in to your counselor before registering for a course.  The most common online school that EHS students have used is BYU Independent Study.  Brightmont and Pacific Learning Academy offer in-person classes. You will need to meet with your counselor to discuss enrolling in an out of district course.

*It is your responsibility to check with NCAA to see if the courses are approved as many are not if you are planning on playing sports in college.