Are you, or someone you know, experiencing:
- Anxiety or loneliness?
- Family or relationship difficulties?
- Symptoms of mental illness?
- Health concerns?
- Alcohol or drug abuse?
- Thoughts of suicide?
The resources on this page may be helpful
Call 911 if this is an urgent concern about a student in a physical or mental health crisis that needs immediate attention.
LWSD Community Resources
Click here to be re-directed to the LWSD Community Resource page.
- Summer Community Resources
- Supporting our Black, African American and African Communities
- How to Respond to Coronavirus Racism
- Supporting Our Asian & Asian American Communities
- Crisis Text Line - Coronavirus
- 24 Hour Crisis Line - 866-4CRISIS (1-866-427-4747) or 206-461-3222
- TEEN LINK Help Line: 1-866-TEENLINK (833-6546)
- TEEN LINK CHAT: WWW.866TEENLINK.ORG
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Transgender Suicide Hotline: 877-565-8860
- Tips for Supporting a Teen After the Loss of a Close Friend
- Eating Disorder Resources
Youth Eastside Services (YES)
Andrea Frost - Eastlake's Prevention and Intervention Specialist
YES Summer Resource
There are many resources available to teens and families during the summer months! Check out the list of prevention & education resources for parents and students. There are also lists of summer camps and many links for summer family/youth activities in the area. Have a happy and healthy summer!
Wild Grief is officially back to offering in-person programming for teens this Summer! Registration is open for a Teen Day Hike at Mt. Rainier on July 10th, as well as our four-day Teen Wilderness Trek from August 12-15.