Are you, or someone you know, experiencing:
- Anxiety or loneliness?
- Family or relationship difficulties?
- Symptoms of mental illness?
- Health concerns?
- Alcohol or drug abuse?
- Thoughts of suicide?
The resources on this page may be helpful
Call 911 if this is an urgent concern about a student in a physical or mental health crisis that needs immediate attention.
- 24 Hour Crisis Line - 866-4CRISIS (1-866-427-4747) or 206-461-3222
- Crisis Text Line
- TEEN LINK Help Line: 1-866-TEENLINK (833-6546)
- TEEN LINK CHAT: WWW.866TEENLINK.ORG
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Transgender Suicide Hotline: 877-565-8860
- Tips for Supporting a Teen After the Loss of a Close Friend