Course Registration 2021-2022
- EHS Bell Schedules for Registration
- Tips for Viewing Registration Videos
- Day 1 Eastlake Registration - January 8th. Students will view two videos during Packtime Flex1: (10:10-10:40 am)
- Day 2 Eastlake Registration - January 12th. Students will view two videos during Packtime (Flex 1: 10:10-10:40 am)
- Teacher/Department Course Presentations
- Teacher/Department Q & A Course Drop-In Times - Wednesday January 20th
- Counselor Registration drop in times have been extended and counselors will be available Thursday, Jan 21st and Friday Jan 22nd to help answer registration questions
- AP/UW/College in the HIgh School Q & A Parent night Wednesday January 20th 7:30-8:30PM - Presentation Info
- Registration Forms & Helpful Documents
- EHS Registration DUE- Friday January 22nd @ 6 pm
EHS Course Catalog 2021-2022
Click here to view
Class of 2025 (Incoming 9th graders)
Registration information here.
Interested in Running Start?
If your student is interested in Running Start they still need to follow the EHS registration timeline/procedure and register for 7 classes at EHS right now. Registration for fall 2021 Running Start does not begin until after EHS/LWSD registration is complete.
Wednesday February 17th At 12:30pm there will be a live (virtual) Q & A session. The week prior to that there will be a recorded presentation available that you can watch at your convenience.
We also recommend attending an info session at a community college campus (like Bellevue College, Central Washington University, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, or WANIC Skills Center) for more information once they start scheduling those (more than likely it will be virtual).
As always, the information will be available on the Eastlake website - Running Start. Please reference it for any questions/concerns.
Interested in WANIC ?
Click here for information about the WANIC program.