The College and Career Center helps facilitate college & military information,
scholarship & financial aid information, employment, volunteer, internship opportunities, WANIC, and more.
College & Career Guidance Specialist
College & Career Center Events
(College Visits, Military Recruiter Visits, ASVAB Testing, etc.)
(College and Community Hosted Events)
College Visit Policy:
- Location: All college visits will take place in the College & Career Center unless otherwise noted. Locations may change last minute.
- Before/After-School Visits & During Student’s Assigned Lunch: No sign up required but students must sign in upon arrival.
- Visits During Class Time: Permission required from teacher. 9th and 10th grade students cannot attend class time College Rep Visits.
- Wolf Time Visits: Students sign up on FlexiSched under the College Career Center (Mrs. Stevens).
Good to Know:
- Stay up to date! College Visits are updated daily during the fall so check the College & Career Center Event Calendar frequently.
- Questions? College admission reps are your best resource for application/admission requirements. Their job is to help all students navigate their college’s exploration/application process. We encourage students to attend our college visits even if they’re uncertain of applying.
- Lunchtime Visits: Students attending a visit during their lunchtime are welcome to bring their lunch and do not need teacher permission.
- Missed a visit to a school that you are interested in? No problem! Click on the college’s name in the Career & College Center Event calendar to find the name and email of the admissions rep and contact them directly with your questions!
We post student jobs, volunteer, internships, and summer opportunities as community service.
Please complete the appropriate form if you have an opportunity for our students to gain experience.
If you have a job opportunity for LWSD students, please complete the Job Posting Intake Form.
The above lists of individuals/agencies are being provided as an informational item for your convenience. The LWSD School District does not recommend or endorse any of these individual(s)/agencies provided by the College and Career Center and will not be held liable or responsible for any services provided by them. As such, the Lake Washington School District highly recommends that you conduct your own research and investigation and exercise due diligence before selecting any of these individual(s) / agencies for service.