Course Registration is happening!
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is underway. February 22nd and 23rd students watched various presentations on course selection and graduation requirements. They also received information on their course options for next year from their current teachers. Week of February 26th students will have the ability to attend Wolf Time Info Sessions about various course options (in addition to the Electives Fair, which occurred February 23rd). Registration will be DUE March 5th during their 5th period. For all info (including presentations and paperwork!), go to the Eastlake website Course Registration 2018-2019 page.
- Nina Harrison (A - CA)
- Sara Anderson (CE-E)
- Paula Olson (F-HE)
- Yvette Cook (HI-LL)
- Kim Sheely (LO-PE)
- Corinne Immel (PH-SR)
- Shawna Beresford (ST-Z)
- Judi Brown - Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Bindu Chetanwala - Data Processor
- Carol McGuigan - Career Specialist
- Lisa Schmatz - Career Counselor Secretary
- Chris DiPaul - Psychologist
- Joy Jerauld - Psychologist
- King County Library Tutoring Resources The King County Library provides a variety of resources to help students succeed in their classes. Tutors are available at the library and/or online.
- College Week Live Virtual college fairs held several times a year.
- My College QuickStart An online, personalized college and career planning kit available free of charge to all students who take the PSAT.