Welcome to the Eastlake Counseling Center!
Counselors are working remotely and miss you and are here for you!
Counselors can be contacted via email or by clicking on your counselor’s Bookings link to make an appointment. If you are a parent, please email your student’s counselor directly.
Remote Office Hours 8AM-4PM
The Road to Eastlake!
Click here to view all the jobs that brought Eastlake Counselors to you!
Counseling Office Support Team
- Cathy Johnson - Registrar
- Bindu Chetanwala - Data Processor
- Shelley O'Rourke- School Nurse
- Meggan Peterson - Health Room Secretary
- Jessica Strange - AP Coordinator
- Carol McGuigan - College & Career Specialist (College Admissions Contact)
- Divya Kakani - Career Center Assistant
- Brett Muskavage - College & Career Readiness Specialist (High School and Beyond Plan)
- Suniti Patel - School Psychologist
- Andrew Schulman - School Psychologist
- Stephen Griego - School Psychologist
- Janzen, Allie - School Psychologist Intern
Welcome Class of 2025
Click here for more information
University and College representatives
Please contact Eastlake College and Career Specialist, Carol McGuigan with questions about visit scheduling.
- King County Library Tutoring Resources The King County Library provides a variety of resources to help students succeed in their classes. Tutors are available at the library and/or online.
- College Week Live Virtual college fairs held several times a year.
- My College QuickStart An online, personalized college and career planning kit available free of charge to all students who take the PSAT.