2022-23 Eastlake Counseling Department
From top left: Paula Olson, Jennifer Schwarz, Shawna Beresford, Cameron MIller, Amber Owen Clifford, McKenzie Yonago, Tessa D'Alessandro, Yvette Cook
Counseling Office Support Team
- Cathy Johnson - Registrar
- Tracy Gordon- School Nurse
- Meggan Peterson - Health Room Secretary
- Chase Covington - AP Coordinator
- Karen Stevens - College & Career Guidance Specialist (College Admissions Contact)
- Tyshawn Ward- College & Career Readiness Specialist (High School and Beyond Plan)
- Chase Bachman - School Psychologist
- Kelsey Ellsworth - School Psychologist
- Jo Sentell - School Psychologist
- David McHale -Social Worker
- John Holifield - Student Engagement Specialist
University and College representatives
Please contact Eastlake College and Career Specialist, Karen Stevens with questions about visit scheduling.
- King County Library Tutoring Resources The King County Library provides a variety of resources to help students succeed in their classes. Tutors are available at the library and/or online.
- College Week Live Virtual college fairs held several times a year.
- My College QuickStart An online, personalized college and career planning kit available free of charge to all students who take the PSAT.