Summer Sports Registration
- Late registrations are not accepted
- The Athletics Office will close for the Summer on June 23rd.
Summer Sports offer open gyms, camp attendance, tournaments, conditioning and practices.
Summer session runs from May 29th until July 31st.
Please note: Rising 9th graders can participate after June 9th
DEADLINE to REGISTER:
- June 1st for football
- All other sports on June 20th
- No late registrations accepted!
How to Register
- Parents register their students via FinalForms - Select "Click to Switch to 2023-24 Registration"
- Must be cleared with physical and all forms completed and signed by parent & student.
- LWSD Participation fee is $50 per sport payable through the LWSD online payment system. Please note that payments are non refundable for Summer Athletics. Instructions to pay:
You will need to log into the payment portal, https://payments.lwsd.org/ select your students name and then select ‘Items At All Schools’ so you can see the options at EHS. Then select High School, then Eastlake High School, and then Summer Sports. Scroll down to see the option for your Summer Sport and complete the payment.
- CHOICE school student that lives in the Eastlake boundary? Email Amy Hill with your students name so they can be added to the Summer Sport roster to make FinalForms available.
A student/athlete may participate in more than one summer sport. You pay for each sport that you are going to participate in. It is your responsibility to check the scheduled activities per sport to make sure they do not overlap.
How to Register for a Summer Sport
FinalForms Registration Directions
- Parent logs into FinalForms
- Under Fall 2022-23 select Coed Summer Athletics, then update sports.
- All of the forms that you must complete will appear on the left side, you must complete all of the required information.
- You select the sport your student is going to participate in within the Summer Athletics Information form. Only register for the sport your student is going to participate in. Do not put a second choice if they are only participating in one sport!
- Once the parent forms are complete, the student will receive an email from FinalForms through their LWSD email account. They open the email and follow the directions to read and sign all forms that require a student's signature.
- Then you pay the $50 LWSD Summer Sports participation fee. The fee will be applied to your students account payable here https://payments.lwsd.org/
Please either email or call Amy Hill if you have questions about registering :
firstname.lastname@example.org (425) 936-1524.
Please direct sports or schedule questions to coaches using email addresses linked above or visit the teams website.
Eastlake will be offering the following programs for summer training:
- Summer Basketball (boys) Coach Durriell Jones Boys Basketball Booster website *
- Summer Basketball (girls) - Coach Sara Goldie Girls Basketball Booster website *
- Summer Cross Country (coed) coach Troy Anderson and Jody Anderson - XC Booster website *
- Summer Football Coach Scott Hare. Please note - Must be registered in this program and with the Wolves Football Association to participate in summer football camp.
- Summer Volleyball (girls) Coach Mike Knapick Volleyball Booster website *
- Summer Wrestling Coach Seth Miller Summer Wrestling flyer here
Booster Club Websites
* The following button is an external link. Booster club websites are not controlled or operated by the Lake Washington School District
2023-2024 School Year
Your summer sports registration does not register your for your Fall sport!
Registration opens for Fall sports on August 1st. You must register for your Fall sports at that time.
A physical is required for participation in any sport!
Physicals and medical eligibility are valid for two years from the date of exam.
If your student is a current 8th grader you submit the physical to your current middle school. If your student is a current Eastlake student you submit your physical to Amy Hill in the Athletics office or directly upload it to FinalForms. That option is in the WIAA PPE PHYSICAL form in FinalForms.
Print the physical to take to your physician here. Please note that the physical and medical eligibility form that you submit must have the DATE of EXAM, clinic stamp, and physician's signature.