Spring Sports 2022-2023
Register in FinalForms
Season Length: February 27th - May 27th (Badminton February 27th thru April 29th)
Registration is closed for the following tryout sports:Baseball, Boys Soccer, Fastpitch & Girls Golf.
Badminton and Track & field Registration closes Friday March 3rd.
CHOICE school parents in the Eastlake boundary must email Amy Hill to be added to the roster for registration access.
LWSD Participation fee is paid when teams are selected,the Participation fee will be assigned to your students account.
To participate in tryouts or any practice you must have ALL steps of registration complete in FinalForms, payment completed (for non-cut sports) and a physical must be submitted to the Eastlake Athletics office.
Only sign up for one sport per season. If you try-out for a sport and do not make the roster you CAN switch to a non cut sport. Email Amy Hill with the sport you want to switch to and you will be put on the roster.
Spring Sports Parent Night
Monday March 6th 7PM in the Eastlake Main Gym then sports will break out for meetings by sport.
The Eastlake Student store will be open at 6PM if you wish to shop for Eastlake spirit gear!
Payment accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Debit and digital payments accepted.
Important information regarding payment for Spring Sports
Fees are collected on a per sport basis with both individual and family caps. The family caps will apply for brothers/sisters who attend the same school.
2022-23 Participation fees:
- $200 per sport plus the purchase of an Eastlake ASB card
- Individual Cap - If your students spring sport will be their third of the year, this third sport will be free. INDIVIDUAL CAP of $400.
- Family Cap - If you have multiple students that have played sports this school year there is a FAMILY CAP of $725.
If you fall into either of these categories Contact Karen Guinasso email@example.com so she can apply the fee.
Pay Participation Fees here https://payments.lwsd.org/
Grade Check Dates for Spring Sports
Spring 2023 Initial Eligibility: Current semester grades*
Who: All Student-Athletes *Student-athletes who did not meet the WIAA academic standard (failing more than one class) at the end of the first semester are not eligible until for competition until March 10, 2023 if meeting WIAA standards for second semester.
- Grade Check #1: March 31, 2023 Criteria: Current semester grades How: Skyward Who: All Student-Athletes Ineligible: April 7, 2023 Eligible: When WIAA standards are met Grade
- Check #2: May 1, 2023 Criteria: Current semester grades How: Skyward Who: All Student-Athletes Ineligible: May 8, 2023 Eligible: When WIAA standards are met
Running Start & Private School Students must provide WIAA form and grades on grade check dates.
Booster Club Websites
* The following button is an external link. Booster club websites are not controlled or operated by the Lake Washington School District
Booster Club Website
|Badminton (girls) no cut||Shelby Ruge||none|
|Baseball - tryout||Frank Smith||Baseball website *|
|Fastpitch - tryout||Christian McKone||Fastpitch website *|
|Golf (Girls)- tryout||Pat Bangasser||none|
|Soccer Boys-tryout||Mike Hufstader||Boys Soccer website *|
|Bud Peterson||Information flyer|
|Track & Field - no cut||Troy Anderson||Eastlake Track & Field *|