ImPACT Testing Information
What is ImPACT Testing?
For those who are new to high school athletics: The ImPACT test is a computer test that measures your reaction time, verbal/visual memory and attention span. This test will set a baseline in the event you sustain a concussion during the sports’ season – it determines if it is safe for you to begin returning to activity. This test must be administered in a controlled setting so you have to attend a session you have been requested to attend. If you have been requested to take the test (email from Ashley Lopez)you either do not have a baseline, your baseline is expired or it will expire by the time your sport season is over.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your requested time, wear a mask
- Bring your fully charge LWSD laptop or a laptop that can use a mouse (we provide the mouse).
- Bring a completed Attestation sheet - click here to print
- The test will be held in the main gym, please enter near the East entrance to the Main Gym (closest to the bus lanes). Make sure you show up on time – if you are late you will not be admitted and must make it up at a later date.
- If you are NOT able to make the time assigned to you please email Ashley Lopez to make arrangements for a make up
Monday Feb 22nd
4:00pm – 5:00pm (girls soccer)
5:00pm – 6:00pm (girls soccer)
Tuesday Feb 23rd
4:00pm – 5:00pm (volleyball)
5:00pm – 6:00pm CHEER & DANCE
6:00pm – 7:00pm MAKEUP SESSION 1
Wednesday Feb 24th
3:00pm – 4:00pm MAKEUP SESSION 2
Wednesday March 3rd
3:00pm – 4:00pm MAKE UP SESSION 3