ImPACT Testing Information
Eastlake Athletic Trainer
Testing will take place in room C113
May 4th – Cheer Testing
- 1pm: Rising 10th, 11th, 12th graders
- 2pm: Incoming 9th graders
June 1st – Freshman Football Testing
- 4pm & 5pm (pick one session)
- *Rising 10th, 11th, 12th who need ImPACT testing before Spring Football should email Miss Ashley @ Ashley.Hohmann@seattlechildrens.org to set up a time/date.
- June 10th – Makeup/Dance Team - 3pm
What is ImPACT Testing?
For those who are new to high school athletics: The ImPACT test is a computer test that measures your reaction time, verbal/visual memory and attention span. This test will set a baseline in the event you sustain a concussion during the sports’ season – it determines if it is safe for you to begin returning to activity. This test must be administered in a controlled setting so you have to attend a session you have been requested to attend. If you have been requested to take the test (email from Ashley Hohmann )you either do not have a baseline, your baseline is expired or it will expire by the time your sport season is over.