Dance Try-Out Registration is Now Open
- Dance Try-Outs are May 20th thru May 24th 2019
- Try-Out Clinic - May 11th 9:00am-12:00pm
- Parent Information meetings - May 7th 7:00pm (room C107) and May 15th (EHS Library)
- In addition to completing a Dance try-out packet you must complete all steps of Eastlake Athletics registration to participate in try-outs. Please see below for complete requirements and instructions for registering through Eastlake.
- Visit the Eastlake Dance website for complete try-out information here
- IMPORTANT - If you are an 8th grader and have a physical at IMS or EMS those physicals will be forwarded to Eastlake once you have signed up your student for DANCE tryouts through the Eastlake ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS - no need for you to call the middle schools.
Eastlake Athletics Registration Instructions:
To be eligible for participation in DANCE TRY-OUTS, all athletes must complete all registration criteria.
Two forms are required to be turned in to the Athletics Office: Physical & Medical History
- Physical (physical must be good through May 24th) after try-outs are complete all Dance team members will need to submit a physical good through April 1 2020.
- Medical History Form - Completed by a parent will be valid through 2019-2020.
- The rest of the registration process is completed online through Parent Access. If you are not yet registered visit the LWSD website for more information.
To begin registration, click on the Parent Access button to the right and follow the instructions below:
- Login to Parent Access
- Select ONLINE PAYMENTS
- Select the student you are registering for
- Select Items at Students School
- Select Football, Dance, Cheer
- Select Forms #1, #2 and #3 for athletics registration. (Even though it says buy, there is no charge for these forms.)
- Select Checkout Step 1: Additional Information and fill out the three forms. ****Very Important! You must fill out all 3 forms when registering for a sport.
- Select Checkout – A receipt will appear if you have registered correctly.