Cheer Registration is Now Open
Cheer Try-outs for the 2019-2020 school year will be May 6th thru 10th.
May 6th - 9th 3:30pm - 5:30pm
May 10th - 10:00-4:30pm
- Attend the Eastlake Cheer Informational meeting for students April 23rd at 3:30pm in the Eastlake Upper Commons. That evening at 6:00pm we will be holding an informational meeting for parents in the Eastlake library.
There will be an open practice April 30th from 3:00-5:00pm in the Eastlake Team Room for anyone interested in trying out for the Eastlake Cheer Team - not mandatory but highly recommended!
In addition to registering for try-outs through the Eastlake Cheer website, you must also complete all steps of Eastlake's Athletics registration to participate in try-outs. Please see below for complete requirements and instructions.
- Visit Eastlake Cheer website for complete cheer/try-out information.
- IMPORTANT - If you are an 8th grader and have a physical at IMS of EMS those physicals will be forwarded to Eastlake once you have signed up for student for CHEER tryouts through the Eastlake ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS. No need for you to call the middle school.
Eastlake Athletics Registration Instructions - CHEER Try-outs
Parent Access CHEER try-out registration instructions here.
To be eligible for participation for CHEER TRY-OUTS, all athletes must complete all registration criteria.
Two forms are required to be turned in to the Athletics Office:
- Sports Physical - for CHEER try-outs your physical must be valid through August 20th 2019.
- Medical History Form (completed by a parent) - this form once completed will be valid through out the 2019-2020 school year.
The online registration process is completed through Parent Access. If you do not have a Parent Access account click new user (above) and register to get one.