Home of the Wolves
Due to the school closure:
Status for ALL Spring Sports
- All practices for athletics and activities are cancelled until we return to school
ATTENTION LWSD COMMUNITY: In accordance with the recommendations of Governor Inslee and local health officials, all LWSD campus facilities are CLOSED to all use until school reopens. This includes our athletic facilities - our fields, our track, our tennis courts, and our gymnasiums. These facilities have been locked and are off-limits to all. While this is a departure from our normal practice, especially for the tennis courts and track, we appreciate your understanding and support of the closures. We look forward to welcoming community use as soon as school is back in session on campus.
Athletic Forms and Information
Physical form - Must be completed with doctors signature, date of exam & stamped by clinic. Then turned into Amy Hill in the Eastlake main office.
Your source for Eastlake game schedules and standings.
What does it mean to be cleared and eligible to play a spring sport?
- Final Forms completed. Parent AND Students have electronically signed all forms.
- Current Physical on file in the Athletic office, valid for 2 years from exam date AND be valid until May 30th 2020
- LWSD participation fee payment if you are registered for a non-cut sport (badminton, girls tennis, track & field) Cut sport athletes will have the LWSD participation fee assigned to their account after-try-outs.
- If you are a Running Start student participating in a spring sport you need to contact Amy Hill for extra clearance steps required by the WIAA.
- A grade check using Semester 1 grades will be done for each athlete.