Home of the Wolves
|Cross Country||Troy Anderson||Cross Country website|
|Football||Don Bartel||Football Website|
|Golf (Boys)||Pat Bangasser||Golf website|
|Slowpitch Softball||Brian Fox||Slowpitch website|
|Soccer (Girls)||Molly Hill||Girls Soccer website|
|Swim & Dive (Girls)||Shelby Ruge||Swim & Dive website|
|Tennis (Boys)||Bud Peterson||fall tennis info here|
|Volleyball||Mike Knapick||Volleyball website|
Registration is done online through FinalForms. Your information is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year, making the registration process quick and easy. You may also register for multiple seasons at the same time.
Winter Sport Start Dates:
Gymnastics November 11th - must be cleared by November 8th to participate in the first day.
Basketball (boys & girls) - Tryouts begin on November 18th. Must be cleared by November 15th at 3PM to be eligible for the first day.
Swim & Dive (boys) and Wrestling - Practice begins November 18th. Must be cleared by November 15th at 3PM to be eligible for the first day.
- Winter Sports Information
- FinalForms Instructions
- Students that attend Running Start, Off Campus Classes, or Home School
Now is the time to begin the process of taking care of registration thru FinalForms for Winter Sports. For those of you who are new to the high school athletic program, here are some important things to note:
- Basketball is a CUT sport which means the first two to three days of practice are used to evaluate all of the participants. Boys’ Basketball has traditionally had three teams; a VARSITY, Junior Varsity and a C-Team.
- Girls’ Basketball has traditionally had enough players for two teams; a varsity and a junior varsity.
- Practices for high school sports are typically held six days a week and attendance at practices is required. Rules prohibit allowing a student/athlete to miss practice other than for illness of family emergencies.
- Boys’ and Girls’ basketball, wrestling, gymnastics as well as boys’ swim and dive all practice over Thanksgiving break as well as holiday break (December 21 thru January 5).
Dates for your calendar:
- Boys Swim & Dive Preseason meeting – Wednesday, October 23 at 12:30pm in room C121
- Gymnastics Preseason meeting – Wednesday October 8th at 1:00pm Upper Commons
- Boys Basketball Preseason meeting – Monday November 4th 2:30pm in the main gym.
- Girls’ Basketball Preseason meeting – Wednesday October 9th 12:30pm room D224
- Wrestling Preseason meeting has already taken place. There will be a PARENT Meeting for parents of prospective wrestlers on Monday, October 7th at 7:00pm in the Eastlake Upper Commons
Winter Sports Start Dates
- Gymnastics – November 11
- All other winter sports begin on Monday, November 18
ASB Card $50 - All athletes must purchase an ASB card from the school at which they are participating in a sport prior to the specific sport season.
Participation Fee $200 - Fees are collected on a per sport basis. If you are participating in a non cut sport you must pay the participation fee prior to being cleared for the first practice. If you are trying out for a cut sport you will not pay the fee until after try-outs. If your student makes the team the participation fee will be assigned to your students account and you will have 48 hours to pay that fee.
To pay your fee online click here. You can also pay fees in person through our bookkeeper, cash only.
•$200 LWSD participation fee per sport.
•$400 individual cap - play two sports in a year and you get the 3rd sport free. Please notify Amy Hill if this applies to your student athlete.
•$725 same school family cap - If you are at your family cap amount please notify Amy Hill.
Creating an Account
FinalForms sentan email to parents and students on august 5th with steps to create a FinalForms account. The student must be enrolled in the Lake Washington School District before an account creation email is sent. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact FinalForms technical support.
Registering a Student
1. Visit https://lakewashington-wa.finalforms.com/
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent icon.
3. Click INCOMPLETE FORMS.
4. Select the sports for which you would like to register. Your selection can be changed at any time prior to the registration deadline.
5.Complete each form and sign your full name in the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing a form, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
6. You will see a “Forms Finished” message when all forms are complete.
7. An email will automatically be sent to the your student, prompting them to complete the forms requiring their signature.
8.Click MY STUDENTS when you are done. Repeat steps 3 - 6 for additional students.
9. If you need to update your information, click the UPDATE FORMS button.
Students are required to complete a WIAA contract if they do not attend the school full-time. Please see the information in the section below.
Students are required to complete a WIAA contract if they do not attend the school full-time. Contracts must be turned in to Amy Hill prior to the first day of practice/try-outs.
If you are enrolled in Running Start, complete the Running Start and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are enrolled in any off-campus classes, complete the Alternative Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are home schooled, complete the Home Based Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
Grade checks are run throughout each sports season. Please provide a copy of previous semester and most recent quarter grades. Failure to provide grades may make you ineligible for competition.
If you attend any other school for ANY classes, you must provide the Athletic Office with your grades from that school.
Your source for Eastlake game schedules and standings.