There are a variety of clubs to be a part of at Eastlake High School!Click here to see the current list of clubs including:
Meeting days and times
Joining a club is the perfect way to feel like part of the social fabric of our school and it is an easy way to find friends with similar interests. Eastlake is a family and our clubs are what help make this place a home.
Want to Join a club? Great! Start here:
- Decide which ones you want to join, and take a look at your schedule! Make sure you have transportation home as we do not offer an activity bus.
- If you plan to join a club, please make sure you have purchased your ASB card
- At any time during the school year, you are welcome to join a club. Just show up to a meeting! Also, feel free to speak with the advisers, the presidents and Don Bartel our ASB Clubs Coordinator.
- Click here for current EHS Clubs.
The Process for starting a club:
- Find and advisor that is willing to host meetings and attend events.
- Agree on a meeting time and location.
- Write a constitution.
- Provide all information to Mr. Bartel (ASB clubs coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will determine club approval.
- Obtain a list of other EHS students that would join the club (ensure all have ASB cards)
- Once your club is approved send an email to Cathy Kilborn describing your club, location and advisors. Mrs. Kilborn will then update the Club list for the website.
All students participating in a club at Eastlake must purchase an Eastlake ASB card. Stop by the bookkeepers office if you have any questions.