If you need technology support please contact
LWSD Family Technology Access (FTA) Office
Students/Parents must contact FAMILY TECHNOLOGY ACCESS (FTA) to create a service ticket before coming to the school to solve technology problems (wifi internet box, stylus pen, working laptop).
Email email@example.com or call 425-936-1322 Mon-Fri 24/7 and include the following information to create the service ticket:
- School Name
- Student first name and Last Name
- Technology Need (or the problem?)
Once the FTA has this information and has created a ticket, the Eastlake on site tech representative will prepare a device and a library staff member will call you or email you with details about when and how to pick it up.
LWSD Laptop Program Updates
- LWSD is no longer charging families for laptop damage/loss/theft
- Parents no longer need to purchase laptop insurance
- The new no fines policy is not retroactive so fines/fees from years past need to be resolved
- LWSD is moving the laptop agreement form for 9th grade and new students online
- We are awaiting the online agreement form instructions
- LWSD does not require students to use a school laptop
- Using a school laptop is strongly recommended for grades 9 and 10 due to software and SBA
Laptops - Important Information: All returning students and rising 9th graders need to change their password every 90 days which includes over the summer before school starts. It is very important they take a picture of their new password and keep it, so they don’t forget it in the fall. This message went out in Parent Square from LWSD technology. If anyone has questions or concerns you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear High School Families,
As the end of the school year approaches, we want to remind students to take their district assigned laptop to the Student Support Desk at their school as soon as possible if it is broken or not working correctly.
In order to optimize the laptop performance and maintain good working condition over the summer, students should be sure to follow these best practice guidelines:
• Keep the laptop charged
• Periodically restart and logon to the computer
• Check to ensure the student can get to their district One Drive account and Teams
Additionally, Windows student account passwords will continue to expire every 90 days as they have during the regular school year. This is also a good time for secondary students to Register for Self Service Password Reset if you haven’t already registered. Password Registration and Recovery - Lake Washington School District (lwsd.org)
All 12th grade students and students who will be leaving LWSD and not returning next year will be expected to turn in district laptops to their school at the time of withdrawal or during the laptop roll-in scheduled for your school. If families withdraw their student from any other grade after school is out, please return the laptops to the District Technology Helpdesk at the location below:
Lake Washington School District Resource Center
16250 N.E. 74th St. Redmond, WA 98052
during support hours 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For questions, please call 425-936-1322 or email email@example.com
Are you a student NEW to Eastlake?
The video below will help you navigate the various platforms used by Eastlake students.
View video in YouTube
Laptop Lost Items: Damage, loss, or theft of laptop items no longer result in fines for students. If any student has a laptop or charger that was stolen, lost, or in need of repair they should come to the library for assistance in replacing the item.
- Skyward Access
- Skyward Language Settings
- Settings & Student Information
- Tracking Grades
- Attendance Records
- Tracking Academic History