If you need technology support please contact
LWSD Family Technology Access (FTA) Office
Students/Parents must contact FAMILY TECHNOLOGY ACCESS (FTA) to create a service ticket before coming to the school to solve technology problems (wifi internet box, stylus pen, working laptop).
Email email@example.com or call 425-936-1322 Mon-Fri 24/7 and include the following information to create the service ticket:
- School Name
- Student first name and Last Name
- Technology Need (or the problem?)
Once the FTA has this information and has created a ticket, the Eastlake on site tech representative will prepare a device and a library staff member will call you or email you with details about when and how to pick it up.
EHS Laptop Roll In 2022:
Questions about Laptop Roll In? contact Kathleen Story.
- This year any student who takes summer school through LWSD will get a laptop at the summer school location.
- Students who don’t turn in their EHS laptop at the end of the school year will have a fine on their account and wait in a line when school starts to get a loaner.
- If you know you will not be at school after June 15 you can turn your laptop in early. Bring the laptop to the EHS Library during open hours any time before June 15.
- Avoid fines and lines. Turn your laptop in early or on time.
- June 6,7,8
- More information on Senior page
- Mrs. Story visiting senior classes in May
- June 15 and 16
- During Wolf Time or After School 12:30 – 3:00
- If stylus pen not attached keep in safe place at home
- Wrap Power Cord: https://youtu.be/fsKli6YV8vY
Do you need you student password reset?
Email Kathleen Story and she will help reset it for you!
- Skyward Access
- Skyward Language Settings
- Settings & Student Information
- Tracking Grades
- Attendance Records
- Tracking Academic History