Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
Welcome to EHS's Counseling and Career Center
Phone: (425)936-1522 Fax: (425)936-1540
EHS CEEB code: 480548
Eastlake High school offers a comprehensive guidance program for students.
Parents and students, Please click on this link, which will direct you to the Counseling Center PowerSchool Learning (Haiku) page* for detailed information regarding the following
* PowerSchool Learning (Haiku) is an internal website for current students and parents. Parents can use their Parent Access credentials to also log into PowerSchool Learning (Haiku). If you do not have a Parent Access account set up click here to create one.
Counseling Center Staff
- Students Assigned Alpha by Last Name
- Nina Harrison A - CA
Paula Olson F-HE
- Shawna Beresford ST-Z
New students, transcript requests, general questions
If you are a college, university, military or other post secondary options representative or have a scholarship opportunity for our students please contact Carol McGuigan.
- High School and Beyond Plan Coordinators
- Krista Bjorge and Kelly McClellan
- Becca Specialist - Truancy Concerns
- John Holifield
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention & Intervention Specialist
- Cathleen Leader Hours : T/TH 7:30AM -12:30/2:30
- 425 936-1541 Wednesday 7:30AM-12:30PM
- School Nurse
- June Link
If your child has a life-threatening health condition, the following requirements must be met before your child can attend school. You must supply the required emergency medication, health care provider orders, an individual health plan, and any necessary supplies on or before the first day of school. Until these requirements are met, your child will not be able to attend school. If you have any questions, please call Health Services support personnel at our Special Services Office (425)936-1201.
New Student Registration
Registration at Eastlake High School is by appointment only. Please call 425-936-1522 or 425-936-1500 to make an appointment. Both the student and a parent or legal guardian must be present to register. You must bring the following information to your registration appointment:
- Written proof of address in the Eastlake High School attendance area or an approved transfer application
- Immunization record in compliance with Washington State law
- Name and address of previous school
- Unofficial transcript
- Withdrawal form from previous school if enrolling after fall start date
- King County Library Tutoring Resources The King County Library provides a variety of resources to help students succeed in their classes. Tutors are available at the library and/or online.
- College Week Live Virtual college fairs held several times a year.
- My College QuickStart An online, personalized college and career planning kit available free of charge to all students who take the PSAT.