Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
Eastlake graduation will be held Thursday June 15th 2017 8:00PM at Key Arena in Seattle.
Submit Your Senior Photo For the Yearbook!
Senior photos need to be submitted digitally. Deadline is January 5, 2018!
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Images should be "portrait" style with head and shoulders showing.
• Please DO NOT submit landscape photos!
• The head should be approximately 1/2 the total width of the photo.
• Avoid accessories such as cars, animals, weapons, musical instruments.
• Students should be appropriately dressed to meet the school dress code.
• Digital images should be at least 300 dpi and in a .jpg, .tiff or eps format - Word, excel, publisher or other formats will not be accepted.
All photos are to be uploaded to the address below. This will put the photos directly into the yearbook
Be sure to complete ALL requested fields so the image is assigned to the correct student.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding senior photo submittal, please contact the Yearbook adviser, Meghan Delaney at email@example.com.